What must be done to intervene and ensure that history does not repeat itself for future populations? This week, you examine the impact of the historical roots of social disparities on health of populations in low-income countries. As you go through this week’s Learning Resources, think about what we can learn from history. This week, you consider developing a policy in a country you selected and think about various issues in practicing population health.
For your Final Project, share some of your ideas on how you can use the knowledge and insights gained in this course to promote positive social change in a community/country and the world. It is advisable to select a community/country other than the one where you live.
To prepare for the Final Project, review all the week’s Learning Resources and consider possible issues you might encounter when implementing a policy.
Final Project (7–10 pages), not including the cover and the references:
In developing a policy in the country you selected, consider the following:
- Explain the rationale for selecting the country.
- Describe the social determinants of health in the country that you would need to address. Explain why you need to address these determinants.
- Explain the possible public issues you might encounter in health literacy and cultural awareness in this country.
- Describe the relationship between health inequality/inequities and life expectancy for the population in your selected country.
- Describe two current efforts in this country (you selected) to reduce health inequities.
- Explain how you might develop a health policy so that it gets the support of the country you selected. Note:Take into account the culture of the country.
Use APA formatting for your Final Project and to cite your resources. Expand on your insights utilizing the Learning Resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."