To continue learning about data visualization, read sections 5 and 6 of the attachment.Also, watch this video.
Complete the following for this assignment. Task 11, 12, and 13 are located in the Seeing and Understanding document.
- Select and complete either task 11 or 12.
- Complete task 13
- Re-play Rosling’s visualization at your own speed.
- Explore the data for a single country by selecting it in the rightmost column.
- Write a paragraph about the story of the world when the dynamic data includes all countries and another paragraph about how the country you watched fits or deviates from that story.
- Give a careful description of the story told by the animation for all 200 countries and how the story of just a single country fits into the larger world picture.
- Include a screenshot of the final year in that single-country story.
Use current APA formatting to cite your sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."