- Review this week’s Learning Resources on wealth inequality and the racial wealth gap. Pay close attention to the ways in which race, ethnicity, and gender affect wealth potential.
- Research your own community for unemployment rate, average family income, poverty rate, and homeless population
Post a response in which you:
Report on the unemployment rate, average family income, poverty rate, and homeless population in your community. How does each of these numbers compare to the national average?
- Explain how the Learning Resources have helped you see how some races, ethnicities, and genders are more impacted by wealth inequality than others.
- Why do these disparities exist? What are the structural or policy barriers that helped to create them?
- Explain the extent to which you have experienced wealth inequality and how this may inform your work as an HSPP.
Resources to use for this assignment:
I live in a town called Southaven MS.
Please use the resources in this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."