Project implementation is arguably the most exciting stage of the project management process. It is during project implementation that project plans begin to come to life and assumptions are able to be tested and measured in real-life scenarios.
One of the outcomes of project implementation is a set of deliverables that typically includes a system diagram; a network diagram; a database design document, including an entity-relationship diagram, a data dictionary, and table definitions; a clearly articulated cybersecurity plan; and source code.
To complete this assignment, you will create and submit 6 deliverables:
(1) A system diagram that shows, in graphic form, the components of your project.
- Your system diagram should follow the system description you submitted in your Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your system diagram in Microsoft PowerPoint or a graphics program of your choice.
(2) A network diagram that shows, in graphic form, the flow of data within your project.
- Your network diagram should follow the network description you defined in the Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your network diagram in Microsoft PowerPoint or a graphics program of your choice.
(3) A database design document, including an entity-relationship diagram, a data dictionary, and table definitions, representing all of the data that must be stored and maintained within the context of your project and how that data is organized.
(4) A clearly articulated cybersecurity plan that explains how you plan to secure project data and processes.
(5) Source code (may be partial) for at least one software application.
(6) A quality assurance and software test plan.
- Download the Software Test Plan for an example of what information is typically included and how it is typically organized in a software test plan.
Note: All 6 deliverables must be portfolio ready, which means as complete and error-free as possible. My preference would be to receive one document that includes all deliverables, which is typically what is created in the real world. For example, please submit your file deliverables as a Microsoft Word, PDF, PowerPoint rather than files with extensions such as, .vsdx, .vsd, .ps1, .odt, zip files.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."