Human Resource Capstone/ Training And Employee Development
(Indivisual Project HR)
3-5 pages (not including cover page and resource page)
A large Internet retail firm is expanding its operations by opening a new warehouse and product distribution center. You have been asked to develop an e-recruiting strategy for a warehouse associate position. This information will be used by the vice president of human resources as part of the company’s hiring plan. Using CTU Library resources and the course text and materials, research e-recruiting, and address the following questions:
- What employment laws must be considered when developing a strategic workforce plan?
- Which e-recruiting methods would you recommend, and why?
- What selection methods (i.e., résumés, interviews, tests, realistic job previews) would you use, and why?
- How would you know that you have the best fit for the candidate and the position?
(Indivisual Prroject Training and employee Development)
Defining the strategic approach to employee training and development allows organizations to align training and development to overall organizational success. Organizations may provide minimal training for job-specific skills or they may opt for a wide range of training and development opportunities to foster human talent development and ties to succession planning.
Research the purposes and approaches to strategic training and development decisions, and address the following:
- Define the strategic nature of employee training and development.
- What criteria might an organization use to determine a strategy regarding employee training and development?
- Explain the difference between a small family-owned business and a multinational company in their approach to strategic training and development for employees.
- Analyze the relationship between training and development, succession planning, and organizational success.
- Why is multicultural/diversity training important in organizations
- What are some legal considerations (employment laws and labor laws) managers must consider in selecting staff for training and development opportunities
You must include a minimum of 2 scholarly references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."