Human Resource Capstone/ Training And Employee Development
Human Resource Capstone
Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Strategic human resources management is a movement within the field of HR that applies a more strategic approach to the management of human resources. As organizations move more toward this model, there are many considerations that a company should make before implementing it. Click on this link to learn more about strategic human resources management.
With your fellow classmates, please discuss the following questions:
- If you were an HR manager in a company, would you encourage strategic HR management? Why or why not?
- Do the benefits of strategic HR management outweigh the barriers to its implementation? Why or why not?
3–5 pages (not including cover page and resource page)
This course is the capstone to CTU’s BSBA HR concentration. Using what you have learned in the program as well as the resources provided, this assignment will seek to assess your knowledge by asking questions that a HR professional may face working in the global environment. Using the resources and CTU Library, please answer the following questions:
- How might HR apply the accounting principle of auditing to uncover financial mismanagement on an employee’s expense reports?
- How can a HR manager use ethical decision making to solve a problem with employees who are not appropriately using information technology for business operations?
- Companies often use marketing principles to advertise open positions. What marketing principles and HR policies could be used to ensure that recruiting practices reflect diversity and inclusion?
- How do positive labor relations contribute to successful strategic management?
Training and Employee Development
(Discussion Board) Your first task is to post your own outline for the Unit 4 IP to the discussion area so that other students are able to review your plan. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of the submission you will complete next week.
(Indivisual Project) 5-7 slides with speaker notes of 200-250 words per slide (excluding title and reference slides)
Analyze the effectiveness of your organization’s training and development process. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the training needs analysis approach that your organization uses to define training needs.
- Describe the process for capturing needs for individuals, groups, and the wider skills for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least 3 courses in this curriculum. For each course, address the following:
- Are adult learning theories evident in the course design?
- Does the course have clear and measurable training objectives and learning outcomes?
- Is there alignment of the course objectives with organizational strategic goals and objectives?
- Describe the training delivery methods. Are they varied and appropriate to the course topics?
- Does the course incorporate varied learning styles in the design?
- What level of evaluation is used to measure the effectiveness of the training?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."