Human Resource Capstone/ Training and Employee Development
300–500 words (Human Resource Capstone)
Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Employee compensation and benefits are a key way that companies are able to attract talented employees. To design a competitive compensation and benefits package, HR professionals choose from an array of salary options and benefits providers. There are also legal considerations that must be considered. Consider a small company of 200 employees, and with your fellow classmates, please discuss the following:
(Training and employee development )
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- What is the purpose of conducting a training needs analysis?
- Describe the process of a training needs analysis.
- Use examples, either from your personal experience or from research, of the types of training needs analyses that organizations use to define training options.
- How do organizations use the process to determine the best approach to designing training?
- What employment laws need to be considered to prevent discrimination?
- What kinds of benefits would you offer to employees, and what benefits providers would you use?
- What strategy would you use to ensure that employee salaries attract the best talent?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."