following bullets in a 3- to 5, which will include 2 Appendices.
- Begin with an introduction and then provide a summary of the case study.
- Prepare a needs assessment to analyze both employees’ skill levels identified in the scenario.
- Based on the needs assessment, prepare an analysis of what should have happened, and what actually did happen, in the scenario.
- Based on the needs assessment, evaluate the appropriateness among possible choices of action (strategies), including discipline, development, improvement, or termination for the two employees.
- As a Human Resources professional, create a performance improvement plan for each employee that outlines the following:
- Expected behaviors;
- Metrics for improvement;
- Required action steps;
- Consequences for not meeting the plan’s expected outcomes;
- Their manager’s role.
- Prepare instructions for the manager on how to conduct a meeting with each employee about improvements and consequences.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."