what have you learned about quantitative, qualitative, mixed-methods, and action-research approaches that has expanded your
what have you learned about quantitative, qualitative, mixed-methods, and action-research approaches that has expanded your knowledge and skill set as a scholar-practitioner and educational leader?
For this question, you will write about your experience in AIP development as you learned about quantitative, qualitative, and action-research approaches.
- What has been most instructive, useful, and challenging about these different research approaches?
- If you imagine a change project in your organization (something you wish to see transformed), what role might research play?
- What research philosophies and methodologies do you believe would most serve an improvement process?
- For instance, what might be the benefit of the practitioner-as-researcher model to create collective and sustainable change?
- Simply said, how can research help?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."