Overview:For your initial writing assignment, you will construct a paragraph about something meaningful in your
Overview:For your initial writing assignment, you will construct a paragraph about something meaningful in your life using the structure of the famous “Humans of New York” blog posts. Please save your file in .doc or .docx format.*Students are encouraged to visit the following website before completing writing assignments. Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL): https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.html*To view the grading rubric for this assignment, click on the name of the assignment and click “View Rubric”Instructions:
- Review the HONY Paragraph Assignment Sheet (attached above).
- For your paragraph, you will answer ONE of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your best days.
- If you could give one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Who do you admire most?
- What gives your life meaning?
- What was one of your saddest moments?
- What is your greatest joy?
- What is your greatest regret?
- Your paper must adhere to the following guidelines:
- 200-250 words
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font
- MLA format for heading
- 1-inch margins
- Include a photo either a personal photo or insert a photo from creative commons.
- Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics.
- Use complete sentences.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."