you want to pick an area of interest that you would like to see a
you want to pick an area of interest that you would like to see a practice change in. Typically practice change projects are 3-12 months. You will want to focus on something that you, as a Nurse Practitioner, can implement in practice. You will also need to be able to measure your intervention.
Topics to avoid: Full Practice Authority, Burnout, and you will want to stay away from anything that requires a policy or law change.
- Respond to the questions below using the attached document
- Using a minimum of 3 scholarly nursing sources, current within 5 years:
- Identify and describe one practice-related issue or concern. You may choose to build on the practice issue you identified
- Explain why the issue/concern is important to nurse practitioner practice and its impact on health outcomes.
- Describe each element of your PICOT question in one or two sentences, being sure to address all of the following:
- P-Population and problem What is the nursing practice concern or problem and whom does it affect?
- IIntervention What evidence-based solution for the problem would you like to apply?
- CComparison What is another solution for the problem? Note that this is typically the current practice, no intervention at all, or alternative solutions.
- OOutcome Very specifically, how will you know that the intervention worked? Think about how you will measure the outcome.
- TTime frame What is the Timeframe involved for the EBP initiative or the target date of completion?
- Construct your PICOT question in the standard PICOT question format (narrative) and define each letter separately, such as:
- P =
- I =
- C =
- O =
- T =
- PICOT question written in full =
- At the graduate level, we like to see you synthesizing your ideas into your own words. No direct quotes may be used in this worksheet.
- Use APA formatting guidelines for references and citations.
- Submit your worksheet using the PICOT Worksheet Template as a Word document
- Correct use of spelling and sentence structure
- Clarity, organization, and logical flow of ideas within writing
- Reference and citation formatting follow APA guidelines
- No direct quotes are used in the worksheet
- You are not rearching a new issue, but instead looking at something that currently exists to see if there’s a better process for improved patient outcomes based on EBP
Using something regarding nutrition counseling among nurse practitioners since that’s what you used last week. surround your question around that. Correct use of spelling and sentence structure
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."