Article – https://time.com/6247678/openai-chatgpt-kenya-workers/The article on Kenya was selected here to exemplify how important it is
Article – https://time.com/6247678/openai-chatgpt-kenya-workers/
The article on Kenya was selected here to exemplify how important it is to question, investigate, understand, and acknowledge a level of acquiescence that the users of a product or a service exhibit towards the irreparable damage done to people in the name of progress and convenience. This could be said of any product and any service out there that has become ubiquitous in society today. Please address the following:
1) When do you personally stop using a product, a service, or something that brings you convenience, after you have learned that it has seriously harmed people along the way as it was being constructed?
2) What message do we give to the next generation when we ‘let it go’ and find reasons why our lack of direct involvement justifies the use of the product/service, etc. What are the material consequences of letting things go?
3) What is the biblical response to acquiescing to something when it is wrong, even when you are not directly involved in the wrongdoing?
4) What were the surprises you found in the PEF AI 2017 report?
5) What overall conclusions do you draw from this?
600 words, APA
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."