Module 03 Project – Strategy
Module 03 Content
- Now that Barbara has an understanding of the factors that influence clinic performance, it is time to set priorities and develop a preliminary strategy. A clear strategy helps to focus energy and resources, establish organizational direction, and strengthen operations where there are opportunities for improvement.
For this project assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum of a 2-page report to describe a high-level strategy with associated action items for, to include the following concepts:
- Based on the results of the SWOT analysis, what should Barbara recommend as an overall strategy?
- How will the selection of the chosen EHR system contribute to the strategy? Further explain why it was the best choice.
- On what basis should she develop actions items? What should the action items be, as they directly relate to the strategy?
- What should the recommended outcomes and/ or long-term goals be, based on the action items?
- Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 2 articles covering the topics of strategic planning and healthcare management. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
Transferable Skills for this Project Stage:
- Critical Thinking
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."