Key Components of an Effective Workplace
Part 1: Create Key Assignment Outline for a PowerPoint presentation. Below are the PowerPoint assignment details to assist with creating the outline.
Part 2: Powerpoint presentation 6-8 slides not including title slide and reference slide, with 200-250 word speaker notes for each slide. APA 6, in-text citation, Cite at least four (4) scholarly references
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."