Recognize the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management
CLO1. Recognize the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management.
CLO2.Describe the different issues related to environmental scanning, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation in diversified organizations
CLO.5. Demonstrate how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management.
Section I. Case study (10 marks)
Read case study N.1 from your textbook entitled: The Recalcitrant Director
at Byte Products, Inc., and answer the following questions:
- Describe the ”Byte Products, Inc” industry (competitivity, rivals, growth, stakeholders…). 2 marks
- Draw the SWOT matrix for ”Byte Products, Inc”. 2 marks
- What is the major problem of ” Byte Products, Inc” and what are the main solutions provided to this company in order to improve its competitive advantage? 2 marks
- Describe the plan suggested by the board of directors to improve the demand.
- What can you recommend to “Byte Products, Inc” in order to improve the demand for its products and ameliorate its competitive advantage? Justify. 2 marks
Section II. Discussion questions (5 marks)
1. Is social responsibility a driver of a corporate competitive advantage? How? Justify your answer using examples from Saudi Market. 3 marks
2. Briefly describe a successful story of a strategic alliance between two companies from the real (national or international) market. 2 marks
Note. To improve your answers, you are requested to use at least 5 recent scientific references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."