Business Research Report First Draft
Write a report on a trend in business that you’ve observed, and highlight at least the main finding.
For example, from the rising cost of textbooks to the online approach to course content, textbooks are a significant issue for students. Bring together sources of information to illustrate a trend.
In addition, your report will need to include the following requirements:
1. The final draft of the report will be five pages double-spaced, not including the cover page, and a list of references.
2. Maintain Academic Tone: Avoid the use of personal I statements and 2nd person.
3. You need to use at least four outside sources published within the last five years.
4. Direct quotes are required.
5. Do not include an abstract since APA no longer requires it.
6. The report will include only one visual aid, which does not take up more than one-half page of the report.
7. You will use APA Style to document/credit sources. You should review the rules for formatting a citation for the References list, but it is not necessary for you to compose a citation from scratch. Use a citation generator. The citation generators produce the citations for you. You plug in the information about your source and the generator gives you the citation. There are several free ones available. I recommend this citation generator: Son of Citation Machine. You can access this generator at: http://citationmachine.net
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."