This requires you to interview a leader within your own organization or within a local organization. The selected individual should be in an agency or organization that represents your respective program content area: Human Services, Health & Wellness Psychology, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Development and Leadership.
locate 2-3 peer-reviewed articles (no older than 6 years) that explain organizational culture and leadership, in general. Your 1,400-2,100 words recap of your research findings, in addition to the results of your interview, and a discussion of how the leader’s answers conform to or depart from what you have learned from your research.
focus on the following components:
- Briefly review the concept of culture
- Share how the culture of an organization impacts people within the organization and the outcomes produced by the organization
- Summarize theories about a leader’s impact on culture
Be sure to also provide details of the leader’s answers to your interview questions within., and to analyze those answers in light of what you learned from your research. At a minimum, your interview should answer the following questions:
- How does this leader describe the culture of his or her team and organization?
- What specific steps does he take to ensure (or maintain) a strong culture?
- What are some of his most effective management and leadership practices?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."