- Review the SWOT Analysis you completed in Week 3. Focus on the bigger picture that addresses your organization’s overall strategy in terms of the strengths and opportunities you identified.
Prepare a 500- to 700-word Strategic Systems Thinking Strategy Proposal that identifies 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy.
In the proposal, include:
- 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy
- An analysis of the following:
- Critical thinking skills to complete this assignment.
- Elements of “chaos,” identified through your 5 Whys or Fishbone diagram, that can be turned into “butterfly effects” or potential large-scale strategic opportunities for your organization
- Potential opportunities for projects that apply creativity in the solution of identified “chaotic” issues or problems within your organization
- Potential leverage points that will help your organization build on a strength(s) to take advantage of strategic opportunities
- A description of how chaos theory applies to your strategic opportunities
- A final systems thinking diagram that focuses on strategic project opportunities for your organization
- Cite 3 reputable references to support your diagram and paper (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your references according to APA guidelines including an individual title and reference pages.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."